What My Room Would Look Like in the Castle


Introduction

Before I start I would like to tell you as a disclaimer that there are a few spoilers in this post if you have not read a Tale of Magic yet. You can also comment in the comment section below what you think your room would look like. Now let's jump right in.

My Room


I think my room would have a ceiling made out of living palm trees it would have baby blue walls and be covered with pictures of me and my friends. I would also like to have a little hole that showed what was happening in Madame Weatherberry's office. I would also have a lot of books, big books small books any book you could think of right there on the shelf.

Why Would it be Like That


I think the books would be there because of my love of reading and writing. I think allowing me to see her office would be there to show how curious and sneaky I can be. The baby blue walls would show that my favorite color was blue. And the palm tree ceiling would show my love of nature.

Reminders

As always if you have any questions I would be happy to answer them in the comments.

Also if you would like to get notified every time I post something new then sign up for my email list.

I would also really appreciate it if you told any family or friends that might be interested in The Land of Stories or in starting a blog of their own.

Thank you for reading my blog. 




Comments

Popular Posts