How to Start a Blog For Beginners

Introduction
Hi, today we are going to talk about how to create your personal blog.

I know this is going a bit off topic, but I wanted to share this with you.

Also, I will be blogging about this more often. I just wanted to give you a heads up.
Ideas and Topics
To start a blog you need an idea.

That idea is the foundation of the blog, also you need a topic.

A topic is what you will write about.

The idea is what the name of your blog will be.

You also need to think about what you would want to read about that topic.

You should try to pick one or two topics.

Also, the two topics should be related at least a bit.

Also, you have to be willing to write, if you don't like writing don't start a blog there is no point. If for example, if I was doing a book review blog I would not want to read the book reviews about Harry Potter I would want to read something that I have never heard of before.

If you would like to get my free document on getting more traffic then send me a message. In this message, all you have to do is write whether you are on my email list or not and the fact that you want the get more traffic document.

Pick a Hosting Platform
Before you start the blog you need to pick a hosting platform. Here are a few free blogging platforms that you can use. I will also say one platform that you must pay for.

I use Blogger. Blogger is a free hosting platform. If you would like to use it then that is great, if not that is fine.

You can also use Mobrise. It is free. It can be described as a drag and drop website builder. I would not recommend it for a blog but for a website, it would work fine.

You can also create a WordPress blog. You can either pay for WordPress or not pay for WordPress. At wordpress.com it is free. But at wordpress.org you must pay.

There are many other hosting platforms to choose from. If you would like to use a different platform there are many Youtube videos on the topic. 
Starting the Blog
Once you have all that pick a website to make the blog and get blogging! If you would like to hear more about blogging please tell me in the comments.
Reminders
As always if you have any questions feel free to ask and I would be happy to answer them. Also if you want me to do more posts like this please tell me in the comments down below. Also if you would like to join my email list then enter your email in the box above then click submit. If you would like to take my survey click here.

Comments

  1. Wow, this review was extremely informative, Ada! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts