Our One Year Anniversary!

Exciting News!

Hi everyone, I just remembered that our one year anniversary was at the beginning of March and I completely forgot! Next year I will do my best to remember.

I started this blog 1 year ago because I loved to write and this seemed like a great way to share my writing with the world.

Also before I get any further into the post I have a challenge for you. I would like you to look and see if you can find my first post. If you can put the link to the post in the comments. 

It will be fun for everyone to go through old posts and see how we have improved.


Thank You

Let me just say thank you, thank you, thank you for supporting my blog. If it weren't for your nice comments and support I might not still be blogging. 

I couldn't have done it without you. 

New Year Better Blog

I want to know how I can make this blog better. 

If you have any ideas for posts or any other ways this blog could improve you can find the send me a message form or just comment. 

You can give me ideas for posts and things like that year-round. But I just thought now would be a good time since we have had this blog for a year.

Reminders

As always if you have any questions I would be happy to answer them in the comments.

Also if you would like to get notified every time I post something new then sign up for my email list.

I would also really appreciate it if you told any family or friends that might be interested in The Land of Stories or in starting a blog of their own.

Thank you for reading my blog. 

I also promise I will post something soon!

Comments

Popular Posts