What am I reading? 11 Year Old Book Recommendations

Introduction

Now that I have been in quarantine I am reading a lot of books and I thought I might share some of them with you.

These are books that I have read recently or books that I am actively reading now.

If you have any more book recommendations then post them in the comment section below. If I get enough recommendations from the comments then I might make a What am I reading? part 2 and add the recommendations from the comments. 

Also, none of these pictures are my own.

Now let's get right into the book recommendations. 

How am I reading?

I have been reading using an app called Libby and my kindle.

You can also just buy the book.

What is Libby?

Libby is an app where you can connect your library card to it and check out e- and audiobooks. 

I use it to rent books. 

I am not going to write about kindle because you probably already know what it is. If you don't then send me a message.

What am I reading?

Here I am going to tell you about what I am reading.

Green Ember

I have been reading Green Ember on kindle. You can get it for free with a Prime membership.

Click here to get it today. 

It is about a family of bunnies. As my friend says, "It is a swashbuckling bunny tale!"

 I am reading it right now so I can't tell you to much about it.

Princess Academy

With this series, I accidentally skipped to the second book. 

Now I am reading the third book. 

It is about a girl from a place called Mount Eskel who goes to a place called the Princess Academy.

Click here to get it today.

This picture is of the first book.

Ghost

This book is all about a boy who runs for the wrong reasons. He has a dark beginning so be aware. 

I just finished this book and I absolutely loved it!

Click here to get it today.


Reminders
As always if you have any questions feel free to ask and I would be happy to answer them.

 Also if you want me to do more posts like this please tell me in the comments down below. 

Also if you would like to join my email list then enter your email in the box above then click submit. 

Comments

Popular Posts