Chapter 1-Half Upon A Time

What Is This???

These are the questions for the book club. 

Answer these questions once you finish reading chapter 1.

If you are comfortable with having your answers on the blog please send your answers to me with the send me a message form.

Questions

Set 1

  1. Where do you think the girl is from?
  2. How would you react if you fell out of the sky into another world?

Set 2

  1. Do you think the girl is a princess?
  2. How would you feel if everyone thought you were a princess/prince even if you weren't?

Set 3

  1. Does Jack want to save a princess? Why or why not?
  2. How would you feel if someone fell into your arms unexpectedly?

Reminders

Those are all of my questions for chapter 1. 

As always if you have any questions I would be happy to answer them in the comments.

Also if you would like to get notified every time I post something new then sign up for my email list.

I would also really appreciate it if you told any family or friends that might be interested in The Land of Stories or in starting a blog of their own.

Thank you for reading my blog. 

I also promise I will post something soon!

Comments

Popular Posts