Chapter 2-Half Upon A Time

What Is This???

These are the questions for the book club. 

Answer these questions once you finish reading chapter 2 and once you have completed the questions for chapter 1.

If you are comfortable with having your answers on the blog please send your answers to me with the send me a message form.

Questions

Set 1

  1.  How would you feel if you woke up to someone kissing you?
  2. How do you think the girl feels when she wakes up to find him kissing her?

Set 2

  1. How do you think Jack feels about kissing her?
  2. How would you feel if you were Jack in this situation?

Set 3

  1. Who do you think the man was?
  2. Do you think the story would have gone differently if they had seen the man? Why or why not?

Reminders

Those are all of my questions for chapter 1. 

As always if you have any questions I would be happy to answer them in the comments.

Also if you would like to get notified every time I post something new then sign up for my email list.

I would also really appreciate it if you told any family or friends that might be interested in books, a book club, or in starting a blog of their own.

Thank you for reading my blog. 

I also promise I will post something soon!

Comments

Popular Posts