Create a Logo in Ten Minutes

logo
This is my logo.
Introduction
Hi, guys today we are going to be talking about logos. 

As you see above I have a logo.
Should I have a Logo
You don't need a logo. 

Logos are good to have because they make your brand easy to find. It will also make it easier to find your brand. 

It will also show people your business name and tagline if you have one. 

If you would like to get my free document on getting more traffic then send me a message. In this message, all you have to do is write whether you are on my email list or not and the fact that you want the get more traffic document. 
How to Create a Free Logo
I made a canva logo. 

Canva is a free platform to make your logo. 

Here click here when you are ready to create your logo or when you are finished reading this post.

To create your logo first enter your business name. 

When you have done that then you can pick your industry. 

After that, all you have to do is pick out the logos you like. Your logo will not look just like any of the examples, the only reason they ask is so that they can get to know your style. 

Once you are done it may ask you a question or two. If it asks you a question I usually say no. But if you want you can say yes.  

Once that has happened all you have to do is edit your logo to your likes and needs. 

After that download, your logo and now you have a logo. your logo is easy to upload.  
Reminders
I hope you found this helpful. 

If you do create a logo and put it into your blog please leave the link in the comments down below, so that your peers and I can take a look at your what I am sure is an awesome blog. 

If you know anyone who needs help with their blog please tell them about my blog. I would really appreciate the boost of extra help. 

As always if you have any questions feel free to ask and I would be happy to answer. 

If you would like to join my email list enter your email in the box above and click submit. When you sign up you will receive notifications every time I post.   




Comments

Popular Posts