How to Write Better Blog Posts

Introduction
Blog posts are the foundation of a blog. Which means if you did not know that if you do not have them your blog is not a blog. 

You want the best posts possible. To write better posts read this post. Now bring on the blogging tips.  
How Long is a Blog Post Typically
A blog post should typically be about 750-1,000 words long. Most of my posts are not that long. But, you should aim for longer posts.  

For a post to be eligible for search engines, like Google it must be at least 300 words long. All my posts don't have that. If you do find a short post tell me in a  message. Not in the comments down below. 

When it comes to blogging the more the marrier. 

So do as much research as possible. Research is how I get the information for most of my blog posts. 
How to Find Blog Post Ideas
There are many ways to find ideas for blog posts. 

I use Reddit. It is free and easy to use. 

To use it search what your blog is about then look at the articles and questions for ideas. You can also post your own posts and questions on Reddit by getting an account which is free and easy to do. 

I also use SEO for ideas. To learn more about SEO click here.
More about posts
You should update posts often this will help with your Google rankings.  
Reminders
If you have any questions feel free to ask and I would be happy to answer.

Also if you would like to join my email list enter your email in the box above. After that click submit.

If you know anyone who reads or enjoys The Land of Stories please tell them about my blog. I would really appreciate every little tiny bit of traffic that my blog gets.
how to write a blog post
credit: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/7-tips-for-writing-that-g_b_10724558 (the credit is for the picture inside.)

Comments

Popular Posts