How to Learn SEO

Introduction
Hi, today we will be talking about SEO.

If you don't know what SEO is that is okay because today I am going to teach you. 
What is SEO?
SEO is a place where you can find keywords and getting your website onto search engines.

Some of the titles on my posts are SEO. The title of this post is SEO.

SEO stands for search engine optimization.

If you would like to get my free document on getting more traffic then send me a message. In this message, all you have to do is write whether you are on my email list or not and the fact that you want the get more traffic document. 

What Site Should I Use for SEO?
If you are not too serious about SEO use this site for your SEO. It is free website optimization.

All you have to do to use this site is type in whatever the post is about or the blog and it will find words for you to use in that post or title. You can also type in the names of posts and it will give you new post titles.

If you want a more advanced site use Keywords Everywhere.
Why SEO
You should use SEO because it will help you appear higher on search engines such as Google. 

You should use it so that your post will be useful to people. Some of my posts were unhelpful. I have kept them by adding a bit of SEO. 
More About SEO
If you do decide to use SEO make sure to stay up to date. SEO is not the kind of thing where you can sit back and relax, with SEO you always should be attentive.

Try to also not use the same keywords a lot. You might be thinking but why? Well, you do this because you don't want your website competing against yourself.

To rank higher on Google you should update your content consistently.
Reminders
I hope this was helpful.

If you would like to improve the post itself then click here.

If you do start a blog of your own then leave the link in the comments down below.

If you would like to join my email list enter your email in the box above and click submit.

As always if you have any questions feel free to ask and I would be happy to answer.
SEO

Comments

Popular Posts