What is Guest Posting?

Introduction
Hi! Today I want to tell you a bit about guest posting. Before we start if you would like to guest post on my blog feel free to ask.
What is Guest Posting?
You might be thinking what is guest posting? Well, guess what, I am here to tell you because that is why you came.

Guest posting is when you put your content on other peoples blog and put that you wrote it.

If you would like to get my free document on how to get traffic please send me a message telling me that you want it and whether you are on my email list or not. I will try to give it to you as soon as possible. 
Why Should I Guest Post?
You should guest post because it will bring more traffic to your blog. Why blog if you aren't even going to get a few viewers and followers?
Looking to Guest Post?
I have been looking for blogs to guest post on and have been unsuccessful.

I don't know everything about this topic but I just wanted to say that I am looking for blogs to guest post on. If you have a question I can not guarantee you an answer.

If you would like me to guest post on your blog tell me in the comments.

 Also if you want to guest post on my blog tell me in the comments or send me a message.
How to Pick a Blog To Guest Post On
When you pick a blog to guest post it should have all of these qualities. 
  1. Should have a similar or the same topic. 

  2. Let me tell you why. 

  3. If you have a blog about food and guest post on a blog about books the readers from the book blog will go to your blog and most likely not be interested food. They will probably be interested in books.  
  4. Should have a lot of readers. If it doesn't have a lot of readers then the blog is not going to bring you any more traffic. In order to pick one that has traffic go onto a search engine search your topic and look at the top two results. 

Reminders
I hope you found this helpful. As always if you have any questions feel free to ask and I would be happy to answer. Also if you would like to join my email list enter your email in the box above and click submit.

guest posting

Comments

Popular Posts