Do You Have to Read Land Stories in Order?

Introduction
Hi, today I will be telling you about whether you should read The Land of Stories or not. Before we begin I would like to mention that guest posts are welcome. If you would like to guest post please tell me. To learn more about guest posts click here.

The Land of Stories Books
Do You Have to Read The Land of Stories in Order?
Well technically no.

I can't make you do anything and there is nothing I can do to stop you.

So here is the answer to your question.

I hope this was helpful. I hope to see you next time. Bye.
Should You Read The Land of Stories in Order?
I was hoping you would ask that.

Ever since I ended that last paragraph I have been twiddling with my thumbs.

Now back to the question. Yes, you should read The Land of Stories in order.

My friend the writer of The Thing About Crafts! She read The Land of Stories out of order. She is just fine so if you really want to read The Land Stories Read them out of order if you please. 
Why Should You Read Them In Order?
Well... Let's see here... Oh! I know. Now let me explain. Actually, I have a better idea a list.
  • They spoil other books. For example, if you read the second book and then read the first book it will completely spoil the other book.
  • You will not know the characters very well. For example, you might be wondering what Alex is doing and why she is doing it. 
  • Spoilers!! I know I already said this but really who wants to spoil all the books? Not me. 
Reminders
As always if you have any questions feel free to ask and I would be happy to answer.

If you would like to join my email list enter your email in the box above and click submit.

Also if you know anyone who enjoys The Land of Stories please tell them about my blog. I would really appreciate it.  

Comments

Popular Posts