Chris Colfer New Book!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exciting News

I just went onto The Land Of Stories Website and I found out that Chris Colfer is coming out with a new book. It is the sequel to The Tale Of Magic and I am so excited. It is called A Tale OF Witch Craft. Click here to preorder today.

Tell me in the comments if you are as excited as I am.

Release

This book will be released on October 6th, 2020. This book's description: "Brystal and her friends have saved the world from the evil Snow Queen and secured worldwide acceptance for the magical community.

However, when a mysterious new witch arrives at the academy, the celebrations are cut short. As the witch begins recruiting faeries into her rival school of witchcraft, it becomes clear she has dark intentions. And soon Brystal’s friend Lucy becomes embroiled in an ominous plot against mankind.

Elsewhere, the fragile peace is on the brink of shattering. Outrage has spread throughout the kingdoms in opposition to the legalization of magic. And, a dangerous and centuries-old clan known as the Righteous Brotherhood has resurfaced, with one goal in mind: to exterminate all magical life forever…starting with Brystal…"

Reminders

Make sure to stay safe.

Also, don't forget to preorder this book.

Also just FYI this is not sponsored.


As always if you have any questions I would be happy to answer them in the comments.


Also if you would like to get notified every time I post something new then sign up for my email list.

I would also really appreciate it if you told any family or friends that might be interested in The Land of Stories or in starting a blog of their own.

Thank you for reading my blog. 

I also promise I will post something soon!

Comments

Popular Posts