Our New Series Is....

The Series is....

I hvae decided to have the fairy tale series be the series for the book club and for what I will be writing on. The first book of the series is called Half Upon A Time. 

We will go in the order of the books. 

How We Are Going To Do The Book Club

I already wrote about this a little in my last post but this time I will be mentioning things that I did not mention before. 

I will be posting 3 sets of questions for each chapter. I will try to post 2 chapters at a time for those fast reeaders. Each set will have 2 questions. One question will be about the book character the other will be about you. You can answer all three sets or you can answer just one set. 

Find the send me a message form tell me whether you are comfortable with having your answers posted on the blog and don't forget to write the questions and the answers. 

Reminders

As always if you have any questions feel free to ask and I would be happy to answer them. 

Also if you want me to do more posts like this please tell me in the comments down below. 

Also if you would like to join my email list then click the three little lines and find where it says Follow Me By Email and then you will start getting email notifications.

Comments

Popular Posts