New Book and Other New Things

Hello


I know that a lot has happened since the last time I posted but I just wanted to check back in with you guys. 

First of all, I hope that everybody is feeling well and is not sick. 

I am very sorry I have not posted in a while but I have been busy with school and all the other things that I have going on. I will try to start posting more frequently from now on. 

New Series

Now that I have posted on The Land Of Stories for a while I am looking for a new series. 

I will still continue to post about The Land Of Stories so that if any more new books come out I will work on posts for those. But I would still like another series. 

I am open to recommendations if you have any please post them in the comments. 

I am looking for a series that everyone doesn't know about so that it can be new to more people. It would be nice if it was not a series like the Rainbow Faries series. Not that I have anything against it I just want a series where the books are all connected somehow. (You know what I mean). I also think it would be nice if it had fairy tale characters but that is not a requirement.

Book Club

I have been thinking and think it would be fun if we had a book club. 

We will do whatever book series we pick as our book club books until we have read them all. 

If you would like to be part of the book club then please send me a message if you look at the sidebar you will find the form just say that you want to be part of the book club and that is also another way you could tell me what series you want.

For the book club, I will give you guys until April 1st to sign up. 

I will keep the people who sign up updated via email. I will give you questions or something to write about the book every once in a while. I will figure out how often later. They will be like my blog posts and if you are comfortable with it for every question or writing thing I send out I will post one of the answers on my blog with that person's name. If no one is comfortable with it I will just post my answer on the blog.

Ideas For New Series

Before I start telling you my ideas I want to tell you that if you have a recommendation that I did not put in this post then please post it in the comments. But if you agree with any of my ideas or start reading it and like it put that in the comments too. If you don't want to post your idea in the comments and you want to contact me personally then find the sen me a message form and fill it out.

I have been thinking about a series by James Riley about adventures with fairy tale characters so if nobody posts any ideas by my next post then this might be the series. The first book is called Half Upon A Time in case you want to read it. I read the first book and really enjoyed it.

Another idea that I had was The Sisters Grimm which also has some fairy tale characters. 

Reminders

As always if you have any questions I would be happy to answer them in the comments.

Also if you would like to get notified every time I post something new then sign up for my email list.

I would also really appreciate it if you told any family or friends that might be interested in The Land of Stories or in starting a blog of their own.

Thank you for reading my blog. 

I also promise I will post something soon!


Comments

Popular Posts