Kids Love To Write (Blog Recommendations)

New Blog

Hello everyone. This is going to be a really fast post. I would like to welcome you to my blog whether you are a new reader or this is your first time on my blog. 

I wrote this post to tell you about the new blog I am starting called Kids Love to Write. In this blog, I will be posting my writing. 

I will not be posting any adapted fairy tales on this blog but I will be posting mostly fantasy. If you ever have any story ideas then comment on one of my posts. I read every single comment and think about every single one. 

Let me also tell you that if you go onto my blog and there are no stories that is because I am working on one.

First Posts

My first posts just came out. 

We have 2 chapters from two stories already out. 

I hope you enjoy.

I am writing this blog with my friend Emma. 

If you would like bo our guest poster on that blog then please email me: ada.rolfes@gmail.com.

This blog is also accepting guest posts so you can reach out to me the same way. 

Comments

Popular Posts