If There Was a Next Book This is What I Think It Would Be About

Introduction
If you have not read the whole series all I can say is spoiler alert!

If you have not read the whole series you should know Conner has grandkids.
If There Was a Next Book What I Think It Would Be About 
Back to the point, I think the next book could be about Conners grandkids going on adventures.

I think so because at some point they would probably find out about the fairy tale world, right? If there was another book you tell me what kind of adventures would they go on in the comments.
Reminders
As always if you have any questions feel free to ask and I would be happy to answer. Also if you would like to join my email list enter your email in the box above then click submit. If you know anyone else who enjoys or reads The Land of Stories please tell them about my blog. I would really appreciate every bit of traffic I can get.

Comments

Popular Posts