How to Write A Fairy Tale Adaptation or A Fractured Fairy Tale The Three Little Pigs Version

Writing
This post will be the template to help you write your own fairy tale adaptations.

I use templates to write my story's as well. It makes it a lot easier to write.

To use you have to fill in the blanks. Then you will be able to write easier.

It might take you a little while to come up with an idea. Don't worry that is normal.

Also, don't rush the writing.

It is very simple to make a template. If you would like me to write a post about making templates please tell me in the comments down below.

You can also make your own template for other fairy tale adaptations you may want to write.
What to do When You're Done With Your Story
Then write your story and send it to me in a message.

I really want to see what you can come up with.

When you send them to me tell me if it is okay to post it. If it is other readers will be able to comment on it and tell you what they think. I bet that you guys will get great feedback.

Before I publish it I might make a few edits. Not the kind of edit where i change the story but the kind where i fix grammar punctuation etc.
The Three Little...

Setting:

Animal: 

First Builds: 

Second Builds:

Third Builds:

Bad Guy: 

Bad Guy Says:

Animal Says:

Bad Guy Says:

I hope you liked it and find it useful. Also if you would like me to do this with another fairy tale tell which fairy tale you want and I will do it. If we can't do it you can always make your own, as I said before they are really easy to make. As always if you have any questions feel free to ask and I would be happy to answer. Also if you would like to join my email list go to the box above and click submit.  

Comments

Popular Posts