The Three Artists

This is a story I wrote. This story is for kids. I hope you like it.
story for kids
Story
                Once upon a time, three artists lived in a tiny apartment in New York
City. The three artists loved to paint their apartment different colors.
Isabel liked using house paint, Robert liked using washable paint and Johnny
liked using watercolors.
                One day their mom woke up to find that their apartment had become
a nasty shade of brown.
“Children! It’s time for you to move out, there are too many colors,”
she called.
“Ok, mom. I’m going to pack!” Isabel yelled as she jogged down the hall.
“We are going to pack too,” Johnny called.
It was time for them to go. “Beware of the Big Bad Art Thief,” she
yelled as they walked down the busy street.
It did not take long for Robert to find a little stand selling washable
paint. “I would like to buy some washable paint could I buy it here?” asked
Robert as he sorted through the colors.
“You sure can! Two buckets of paint for five coins!” the seller said
cheerfully.
“Well then I’ll take the paint,” he said cheerfully as he handed over the
money and skipped away happily.
When he found his house he painted his house quickly only using one
coat of paint. When he was finished he went inside and got comfortable.
A little while after Robert had gone inside the Big Bad Art Thief
peeked his head out from behind a tree. To his delight, he saw a freshly
painted house to wash.
“Artist! Artist! Let me come in!” he yelled as he pounded on the door.
“Not by the bristles on my brushy brush brushes!” Robert yelled back.
“Then I’ll wash and I’ll wash and I’ll take off your paint!” he yelled as
he took out his sponge and began to wash.
“Ah!” yelled Robert as he ran away.
Meanwhile, Johnny was looking for a place to buy paint. He was walking
down the street when he saw a craft store and walked in. When he walked
in he was delighted to discover that they had watercolors. He bought three
buckets of watercolors, two to paint his house and one to be extra to use
later.
He quickly found his house, painted it and went inside to relax. He was
going outside for a walk when he saw his brother running down the street.
“What’s wrong?” asked Johnny.
“The-the art thief took-took-took off the paint on my house,” he said
as he breathed deeply.
“Ok, well then we might as well paint another layer of paint to my
house?” asked Johnny.
When they were finished painting they went inside to relax.
They heard a voice, “Artists artists let me come in!”
“Not by the bristles on our brushy brush brushes!” the artists yelled
back.
“Then I’ll wash and I’ll wash and I’ll take off your paint!” he yelled
back. He took out his sponge and washed off the paint. The two artists ran
away.
Meanwhile, Isabel was walking into Home Depot to buy house paint.
She walked in and started picking out buckets of paint to buy. When she
finished she walked up to the desk and checked out.
When she was done she found her house, painted ten layers of paint
and went inside to relax. She was relaxing when she heard screaming. It
was coming from outside. She soon saw her brothers running towards her.
“What’s wrong?” asked Isabel.
“I know I am usually calm, but right now I can’t be calm because of the fact that The
Art Thief just took the paint off my house!” said Johnny panting for air.
“I had a feeling that this might happen. I am prepared, don’t worry,”
she said casually. Then they heard a voice.
“Artists artists, let me come in!” said the voice.
“Not by the bristles on our brushy brush brushes!” said the artists.
“Then I’ll wash and I’ll wash and I’ll take off your paint!” said the
voice. When the artists looked to see who it was they saw The Art Thief
attempting to scrub off her paint.
“Can I have some soap?” asked The Art Thief.
“Of course! Here you go,” said Isabel as she handed him the soap.
“What are you doing?” asked Robert.
“Don’t worry,” he responded Isabel.
Meanwhile, The Art Thief was smelling the soap and he passed out!
“What just happened!” asked Johnny.
“Smell soap, it makes you faint when you smell it. I’m calling 9-1-1 to
put The Art thief in jail where he belongs,” she said as she called 9-1-1.
“The police are here,” she said a little while after the call.
The police took the Big Bad Art Thief to jail where he was never seen

again. They lived happily ever after. I hope you liked it. as always if you have any questions feel free to ask and I would be happy to answer. Also please join my email list by entering your email in the box up at the top and clicking submit. If you did not know I have written two other stories here are the links: SoccerellaLittle Blue.

Comments

Popular Posts