If I Could Use The Wishing Spell What Would I Use It For?

Introduction
If you are not at least halfway through the first book, spoiler alert! The first called The Land of Stories The Wishing Spell.
If I Had the Wishing Spell What would I do with it?
Anyway if I had the Wishing Spell I would probably use it to make me a stronger more successful writer or blogger whatever it is that you would want to call it.

Or maybe even make me a successful baker and open my own bakery. Do not worry about a thing I have it all planned out. I have a name and everything. If you would like me to write a blog post about it then please, please tell me in the comments down below. I will try my very best to make it happen. 

Also if you did not know there is a Land of Stories website. Here is the link: Land of Stories website
Reminders
As always if you have any questions feel free to ask, I would be pleased to answer them. 

Also if you want me to do this with the Wand of Wonderment please also put that in the comments. 

If you would like to join my email list then enter your email in the box above and click submit.

If you know anyone who reads or enjoys The Land of Stories please tell them about my blog.  I would really appreciate it. 

Comments

Popular Posts