What I Think of Red

Introduction
If you are reading Land of Stories you probably know our good friend Red. If you don't know Red that is fine. This I can guarantee does not have any spoilers whatsoever.
What I Think of Red
 Now back to the question, I think of Red as a kind person. I know that she loves jewels and all that but she does still try to help, like in the second book, I won't tell you how in case your not there yet. I think Red is not a worker, she makes her poor granny do all her work, not all the work but the technical parts. The important parts. I feel bad for her granny. Then again Red probably would not have done a better job. I also think Red is sad because her crush leaves her. I also think Red just needs to settle down and enjoy life. She is always so busy finding a boy or going on an adventure to just stop and smell the roses. Red-I have to give it to her --she is very fun to read about. Also if you didn't know Red "wrote a book." I think that there should be a book all about Red and how she got the throne, but you tell me what you think. Tell me what you think in the comments down below.
Reminders
As always if you have any questions please put them in the comments down below and I would be happy to answer them. If you would like me to do this to any of the other The Land of Stories characters please tell me who you would like me to do. Also if you would like to join my email list then enter your email in the box above then click submit. If you know anyone who enjoys The Land of Stories please tell them about my blog. I would really appreciate it.


Comments

  1. ada this is super cool I think it is really awesome

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts