What My Dream Would Be In The Hall of Dreams

Tiny Introduction
If you don't know what the hall of dreams is that is okay. There are no spoilers.
What is the Hall of Dreams
The Hall of Dreams is where everyone's dream is in a room so that the fairy can go around to make those dreams possible. Alex goes there to find out what the masked man's dream is.
What Would My Dream be in the Hall of Dreams
My dream would be to have a successful blog.  Also probably have a bit more money and have a published book. I don't think that any of those things will be happening any time soon.
In the comments, you tell me what your dream would be in the comments.
Reminders
As always if you have any questions feel free to ask and I would be happy to answer. Also if you would like to join my email list then enter your email in the box above and click submit. If you know anyone who enjoys The Land of Stories please tell them about my blog. I would really appreciate the extra traffic.



Comments

Popular Posts