The Land of Stories Movie

Suprise!!
Guess what, the first Land of Stories book is going to be a movie! If you forgot which book was the first book the title is The Land of Stories The Wishing Spell. Click here to learn a bit more about our favorite series going on the big screen. I am so excited! I hope it comes out soon. The release date has not been confirmed. But if you figure out the release date that is great. I might not have looked hard enough so that might be why you find it and not me. Please tell me what it is in the comments down below. I hope you are as excited as I am.
What I Know
I have been trying to find out more about the movie and have failed to find a lot. I am going to look more and I will add it to this post. If you learn anything please tell me in the comments. I think this movie will be a big success especially because the director is the one and only Chriss Colfer. I am really really eager to find out who the actors will be for each character. Who do you think will play Alex and Conner? Tell me in the comments down below. I found out that The Land of Stories movie auditions was held at the end of 2014. I also found out who Chriss Colfer is teaming up with to make the movie. He is teaming up with Twentieth Century Fox and Shawn Levy's 21 to make the movie.
Reminders
Who do If you know anyone that enjoys the Land of Stories please tell them about my blog. As always if you have any questions feel free to ask and I would be happy to answer. Also if you would like to join my email list please enter your email in the box above.


Comments

Popular Posts