What I Think of Goldilocks and Jack Being Together

Tiny Introduction
Before we start spoiler alert if you have not finished the series!
What I Think of Jack and Goldilocks Being Together
Anyway back to the question.

Well, I think they make a cute couple.

I like how they named their child Hero. It's a very cute name. It if you would like to learn more about Hero click here

There love story is also very... uh, how should I word this? Long, yes long. Read the next subtitle to here their whole story.

I wonder why Jack wanted Goldilocks instead of Red. If you want me to write about why I think Jack went to Goldilocks instead of Red tell me in the comments.
Jack and Goldilock's Love Story
Jack and Goldilocks have a very interesting love story. And I wanted to share it with you. This is not the most detailed but more of an overview.  

Now let's start. Jack has always loved Goldilocks, and Goldilocks has always loved Jack but had never ever admitted it. 

Goldilocks was a wanted fugitive. 

Jack was a man loved by Red with a great reputation. 

Jack was the one who started it. He and Goldilocks would meet in secret. Every time they met Jack would beg to go live with her. Goldilocks would always refuse because she knew it would ruin his reputation. 

One day Goldilocks finally told Jack that they could live together. 

Jacks reputation was not very good anymore. 

Then finally one day they got married. The end. 

Reminders
As always if you have any questions please ask me in the comments down below, I would be happy to answer them.

Also if you would like to join my email list then enter your email in the box above and click submit.

If you know anyone who reads or enjoys The Land of Stories please tell them about my blog. I would really appreciate the extra boost of traffic.

Comments

Popular Posts