Introduction/What Is An Adapted or Fractured Fairy Tale?

Introduction
Have you ever wondered, what is an adapted fairy tale? Well, then this is the blog for you. You may already know what an adapted fairy tale is if you like them, read this blog. If you would like to learn more about the blog read the area down below.
What is an Adapted or Fractured Fairy Tale?
Now let's get back to the question. An adapted fairy tale is a fairy tale that you adapt or change. Like for example instead of The Three Little Pigs The Three Little Lions so you keep the storyline similar to the original, sometimes they keep the characters but change the storyline. Some people call adapted fairy tales fractured fairy tales. So if someone calls them that don't be surprised. I have posted two of my adapted fairy tales. Click here and here.
A Bit About The Blog
In this blog, I will be recommending books that are adapted into fairy tales. Showing you tips on creating your own blog and I posted some stories that I wrote. If you want to read them later the links are at the end of what is an adapted fairy tale.
If You Have A Blog
If you do use my blogging tips to create a blog I would love to read it so you can leave the link in the comments so my other viewers can read your blog. Also, of course, so I can read your blog.
Reminders
If you have questions I will try my very best to answer them. If you have any questions please ask them. If you know anyone who enjoys fairy tales please tell them about my blog. I would really appreciate it. Also if you would like to join my email list then enter your email in the box above then click submit. What is your favorite fairy tale and why? Tell me in the comments down below.

credit: https://disneyprincess.fandom.com/wiki/Cinderella

Comments

Popular Posts