Why I Think Ezmia Has Souls In Jars

Introduction
If you have not read The Land of Stories The Enchantress Returns, spoiler alert, spoiler alert here! If you have read The Land of Stories The Enchantress Return then read away. 
Why I Think Ezmia Has Souls in Jars
Here is a list of reasons why I think she has souls in jars. I will also use the reasons that were in the book.

The people in jars are the people that broke her heart. She really thought they loved her the way she loved them. I would be heartbroken if this happened to me, wouldn't you? Tell me in the comments down below.

She was gradually starting to turn evil over the course of time.

She was furious with the people in the jars.

I think she wanted to hurt them the way she felt that they hurt her.
Reminders
As always if you have any questions I would be happy to answer.

Also if you would like to join my email list then enter your name in the box above then click submit.

If you know anyone who reads or enjoys The Land of Stories please tell them about my blog. I would really appreciate the extra boost of traffic.




                                                                       

Comments

Popular Posts