The Funniest Thing I Think Happened in Land of Stories

Introduction
If you have not read the whole series then spoiler alert!
The Funniest Part
I think the funniest part of the series was when they had just finished the big battle. They had just killed Morina. They were standing on or by her ashes I do not remember. After that Red said to Froggy, "What is a better place to get married than on the ashes of your ex-girlfriend!" Those may have not been the exact words but something like that. I like all the funny things that Red says in the whole entire series. But those words or that phrase is definitely my favorite.
Reminders
In the comments, you tell me if you agree or have different ideas. Also, tell me those other ideas. As always if you have any questions feel free to ask and I would be happy to answer them. Also if you would like to join my email list enter your email in the box above. If you know anyone who loves The Land of Stories then please tell them about my blog. I would really appreciate the help. If you would like to read more about red click here. To read more about The Land of Stories click here.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts