What I Think Mother Gooses's Bubbly Is

Introduction
If you have not read the second book then, spoiler alert! If you have read the second book you know who and what I am talking about.
What I Think is Mother Goose's Bubbly
I think her bubbly is some kind of alcohol. To be specific, I think it is champagne.

I think this because in the second book Alex puts the champagne into the thermos where she usually puts her bubbly.

A more specific answer is because she still starts rhyming when she drinks too much. But maybe she rhymes more when she is drunk.
Reminders
If you would like me to have a post on what I think of Mother Goose then tell me in the comments section down below.

As always if you have any questions please ask and I will be happy to answer them.

Also if you would like to join my blogs email list then enter your email in the box above then click submit.

If you know anyone who reads or enjoys The Land of Stories please tell them about my blog. I would really appreciate it.

Comments

Popular Posts